This diary is a vital link between the parent and the school. It must be brought to school every day. Parents are requested to check the diary daily and to communicate their wishes through it.
- Parents should see that their ward do not absent themselves from school except under unavoidable circumstances.
- If a pupil is to be absent from school, application for leave must be made and sanction obtained prior to absence.
- Leave is not granted except on written application from parents. In case of absence due to sickness or other emergencies a leave letter must be sent to school on the first day of absence.
- Absence on the reopening day is not allowed. Absence on the reopening day may lead to removal of the pupil’s name from the roll. Readmission may be considered by the principal on the merit of each case.
- Except those pupils who have permission to go home for lunch, no other pupil will be allowed to leave the school during school hours.
- No half-a-day’s leave or permission to go home during school hours will be granted except in case of an emergency at the discretion of the principal. A written request from the parent is necessary in such cases.
- Students abstaining from school for more than three days have to submit an explanatory letter to the principal written by the Parents/Guardians.
- Leave on medical ground be supported by a proper medical certificate.
- A Minimum of 90% attendance is a requirement for promotion to the next higher class.
- Irregular attendance and prolonged absence will lead to removal of name from the rolls.
- Pupils suffering from infectious disease will not be permitted to attend the school.
- Pupil who have not paid the monthly fees will not be permitted to attend the school.